Brett Chedzoy's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Hard to tell from the picture, but they look like oak galls, not acorns.  Do an inte…"

Brett Chedzoy replied on Friday to Help: Oak acorn fungus/blight?

2 on Saturday
Reply by Joanne Vaughn

"Joanne, These are good questions as I think many graziers (including myself) tend to…"

Brett Chedzoy replied Oct 29 to Silvopasturing Series from Graze Magazine

3 Oct 29
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"Jesse, All silvopasturing practitioners are graziers and thus have or are rapidly de…"

Brett Chedzoy replied Jun 17 to Traits of a good silvopastoralist

1 Jun 17
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"… and I should also mention that there are other archived articles that have appeare…"

Brett Chedzoy replied Feb 28 to Silvopasturing Series from Graze Magazine

3 Oct 29
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"It'd be interesting to send some samples at different times of the year to the dairy…"

Brett Chedzoy replied Oct 31, 2018 to Who has experience with Empress Tree?

13 Jul 2
Reply by Dr. Akos Bodnar

"A recent article on consulting forester Brian Knox's use of goats to manage vegetati…"

Brett Chedzoy replied Sep 7, 2018 to Controlling noxious plant communities in forest and silvopasture landscapes

8 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"A lone goat may not eat a lot of brush, but she's entertaining.  Best of all, she's…"

Brett Chedzoy replied Jul 30, 2018 to Controlling noxious plant communities in forest and silvopasture landscapes

8 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"Our goat (singular), Bunny, enjoying some multiflora rose "

Brett Chedzoy replied Jul 30, 2018 to Controlling noxious plant communities in forest and silvopasture landscapes

8 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"An often overlooked benefit of silvopasturing: vegetation management Goats: The surp…"

8 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"some related news: AN HOUR’S drive from Brasília, Brazil’s capital, humped zebu catt…"

Brett Chedzoy replied Jul 24, 2018 to Agroforestry = Climate mitigation (Mongabay)

1 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

RSS

Forum

Help: Oak acorn fungus/blight?

Started by Joanne Vaughn. Last reply by Joanne Vaughn on Saturday. 2 Replies

We have an oak tree with numerous acorns. All acorns are blighted like…Continue

Tags: acorns, blight, fungus, oak

Silvopasturing Series from Graze Magazine

Started by Brett Chedzoy. Last reply by Brett Chedzoy Oct 29. 3 Replies

The attached articles (hopefully in chronological order) were published over the past ~ year in Graze magazine (www.grazeonline.com).  Happy reading!  …Continue

New member is a spammer

Started by Earl Lee. Last reply by Peter Smallidge Oct 15. 1 Reply

James Pollard sent spam msg to all members he could. Other groups have been hit by him in past.example below I have…Continue

[Iowa] Looking for a critique of my plan

Started by Jesse Matt. Last reply by Travis Meier Oct 14. 5 Replies

Hello All,New to silvopasture practice.  I am a forestry and Global Resource Systems student from Iowa State University.  Agroforestry has really stolen my heart, and I've been trying learn as much…Continue

Members

© 2019   Created by Peter Smallidge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service