"Peter Smallidge's presentations"

Brett Chedzoy replied Nov 16, 2017 to The Grassfed Exchange Conference

6 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"Joe Orefice's presentations:"

6 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"finally getting around to posting the presentations that we gave at the Grassfed Exc…"

6 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"From the "Morning Ag Clips".  My first reaction was why the Brazilians are utilizing…"

Brett Chedzoy replied Oct 26, 2017 to Role of Silvopasturing in "Saving the Planet"

4 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"some good new (maybe?) for those of you holding a special spot in your silvopastures…"

Brett Chedzoy replied May 18, 2017 to GMO American Chestnuts - will the King of the Eastern Forests return?

6 May 18, 2017
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"Save the date everyone for "Growing Black Locust as a Timber Cash Crop in the Northe…"

Brett Chedzoy replied Mar 2, 2017 to Creating Silvopastures with Black Locust

20 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

"Ed, I took the picture below during a recent trip to Argentina.  The cattle apparen…"

Brett Chedzoy replied Jan 17, 2017 to Bamboo as winter stockpile?

2 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Edmund Brown

"some water quality resources related to this discussion: ·         https://blogs.cor…"

Brett Chedzoy replied Nov 14, 2016 to Public Ecological Benefits of Silvopasture

5 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Brett Chedzoy

RSS

About

Forum

willow fodder block

Started by Emily Macdonald Mar 20. 0 Replies

Can anyone share experiences with willow fodder for sheep?  What cultivars did you use? Good sources for obtaining cuttings? What density did you plant?  How did it work out? Did the sheep like…Continue

Forages, Grasses, Legumes

Started by Travis Hermance Mar 18. 0 Replies

I am clearing my woodlots for silvopasture in the Mid-Hudson River Valley in New York State. Can anyone recommend a good mixture of grasses and legumes that are more shade tolerate for my new…Continue

Pasture in forest practitioners tend to have higher uptake of climate-smart forestry practices?

Started by Robbie Coville Mar 15. 0 Replies

Months ago I had read that woodland graziers tend to have higher acceptance of forest management activities: logging, thinning, mechanical interventions, prescribed burning, chemical treatments,…Continue

Busy fall in the silvopasture world

Started by Brett Chedzoy. Last reply by Joshua Greene Jan 2. 1 Reply

Hopefully some of you have found the time to attend either the "SilvoPro" training this week in PA or maybe even the International Agroforestry Conference in Ireland.  Look forward to some updates…Continue

Members

© 2024   Created by Peter Smallidge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service